Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Lisa at Home to 4 Kiddos awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award! How AWESOME is that?! Thank, Lisa!

The rules of the award are: 1) thank the giver, 2) share 7 things about yourself, and 3) award 15 bloggers with the award.

My 7 Things:
  • I grew up on a lobstering village off the coast of Maine with 3 younger sisters
  • I love listening to the Spring Peepers and birds in the Spring (even if they keep me awake)
  • I enjoy spending LOTS of time at fields and courts, watching the kids have a blast playing sports
  • I REALLY REALLY don't like doing dishes (even WITH a dishwasher)
  • My favorite colors are orange and blue
  • I don't like MELON (even watermelon, honey dew and cantaloupe)
  • I love to read!
And I'm awarding these GREAT bloggers:

5 comments:

  1. I always thought it was strange that my teen hated all forms of melon. It just didn't seem 'right'. Now I see there's other melon haters in the world! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Way to go...

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks!! And I'm not a big fan of melons either, but will sometimes eat little. I will file this away, and try to do the post after our time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome! I really enjoy your blog!
    Hope you had a great holiday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, thank you!! I'm sorry that I didn't comment before...life has been a bit busy. I'll try to do my post as soon as I can get to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!