Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Randomness

Jennifer from Mommy Y tagged me for "Randomness ll". I've never ever seen this before - and I've read LOTS of blogs - so this was something new and neat to participate in! 

Here are the Rules:

1. Post these rules. Ha!
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers YOU tag to answer.
5. Tell the bloggers you've tagged that they're it.
6. Oh, and no stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if reading this". ((wink))

Sweet Pepperbush's  (THAT'S ME! LOL) Random 11

  • I grew up on an island off the coast of Maine where everyone knows everyone and most get a living from the Atlantic (i.e. LOBSTERING)
  • My favorite color is orange. Right now. Sometimes it's blue.
  • I enjoy taking long, meandering walks with Dog PULLING me down the road in her enthusiasm to explore.
  • I'm left-handed!
  • I had braces in 6th and 7th grade after wearing a palate expander. Those were fun years. Not!
  • My favorite drink is either hot cocoa in the winter months or iced tea in the warmer months. And I suppose water too.
  • I'd love to camp around the US in an RV with the kids, seeing what there is to see.
  • I still get motion sickness. ((sigh)) Even watching IMAX movies.
  • I dislike shopping!
  • I have to sleep on the left side of the bed on my right side. Strange, I know. 
  • My favorite animal is a duck. (Are you surprised it's not a CHICKEN? LOL)

And my Answer's to Mommy Y's Questions:

1. What is my favorite kind of book? Historical Fiction.
2. Do you fold your laundry and put it away right away, or do you store it in a laundry basket? Both! LOL I fold my laundry, but that store it in the laundry basket until either the kids can put away their things OR I get a change to head upstairs with it.
3. What is your favorite food to eat? Pizza. I know it's probably MOST people's favorite. Or I could say chocolate. ((wink))
4. What has been your favorite age to be? Whatever age I'm at!
5. If you owned a zoo, what animal would you feature? Species of ducks? LOL CHICKENS? How about giraffes? They're neat!
6. What do you call your decorating style? Non-existent? Ha! I don't decorate. Not really. 
7. What did you do for your favorite date ever? St. Louis, MO. And no more details then that!
8. What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Would you believe that I've never really done anything that would seem "crazy"? It's just how I am!
9. What is your favorite quiet moment mom breakfast? QUIET moments? I usually get up AFTER 1-2 of the kids are up! Hmm...Favorite breakfast is organic vanilla yogurt with a sprinkle of dried fruit granola on top.
10. Are you a lawn gnome, pink flamingo or statuary kind of lawn designer? Ha! Good question! How about NATURAL lawn designer? Or chicken trimmers? There's no real designing around here; just what nature does naturally...with a little push mowing to keep it from taking over.

Random People I'm Tagging...You're It!
Amy at Little Adventures
Danielle at Raising Little Rhodies
Monica at 3 Crazy Monkeys
Lisa at The Berry Patch
Adventure Academy Mom
Katie at Brighton Park
Adrienne from Stories from the Shoebox
Kendra at Happily Managing a Household of Boys
The Hmmm...schooling Mom
Stefanie from Life with My Giggly Girls
Linda from GLYSDI

And Your Thought-Provoking Questions are:
1. Where would you vacation if money and time wasn't an issue?
2. If you had a chance, would you fly to the moon?
3. Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola?
4. Are you a dog, cat or no animal kind of person?
5. Urban or rural? Why?
6. What is your favorite crockpot recipe? Please include it! Ha!
7. Do you play a musical instrument? Which one?
8. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
9. What is your least favorite household task to complete?
10. How would you spend 30 minutes of Mom ALONE Time?
11. Camper? Hotel?
Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! LOVE This!! I will gladly complete the challenge! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is TOO Cute! I will be happy to play too! :D thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I'm so glad you decided to play! Great randoms! So far, the general concensus on zoo animals seems to be giraffes. LOL... wish I'd thought of the crockpot questions. That one's genious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Maine and have always wanted to visit. I also get motion sickness. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have guessed chicken for sure as your favorite animal! I also hate to shop- unless it is in a quiet bookstore and I have lots of time to just browse and browse. It was nice "getting know you" better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please share your thoughts in the comment box. We love hearing from our visitors!